On 27.05.15 21:26, Xavier LE PORT wrote:
I downloaded the documentation on your site but concerns linux
and I have a ubuntu installed with Clamav and I found on the net
sigui_manual  but paths and tool (sigtool.exe / sigUI.exe) do not match and
I encounter several problems concerning the configuration freshclam.conf and
creating the database file.

Here is the configuration of my freshclam.conf file:

[code]

do you have [code] tag in freshclam.conf?

DNSDatabaseInfo current.cvd.clamav.net
DatabaseMirror db.fr.clamav.net
DatabaseMirror database.clamav.net
DatabaseDirectory C:\Windows\Program Files\Sourcefire Inc\ClamAV\database[/

this does not look like ubuntu

Honk if you love peace and quiet. _______________________________________________