Manager, Threat Intelligence and Open Source
Talos Group
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 28, 2015, at 7:43 AM, P K
<pkopen...@gmail.com<mailto:pkopen...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Sure. I uploaded same. I wanted someone else to try to make sure its issue
with clamav.

Can you point me any other real virus(except eicar) to try to make sure my
clamAv working properly.

I want to try clamav by sending real virus file.

Thanks
--Pk
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alain Zidouemba
<azidoue...@sourcefire.com<mailto:azidoue...@sourcefire.com>>
Date: Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: [clamav-users] Unable to detect pdf virus
To: ClamAV users ML
<clamav-users@lists.clamav.net<mailto:clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>>

So that the signature get updated, if necessary. Either your sample is
actually attempting to exploit CVE-2009-4324 and it's evading detecting
through our current signature (Exploit.PDF.CVE_2009_4324), our your sample
isn't attempting exploit CVE-2009-4324. Either way, your sample would be
helpful in order to determine that.

Thanks,

- Alain

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 11:32 AM, P K