Thomas Peterson skrev den 2015-08-11 21:59:
Is there a method to authenticate ClamAV updates? I see that GnuPG can
be used to verify the signature of the ClamAV installation, what about
the virus database updates.  I use ClamAV completely offline and do
not have the ability to connect directly to any network for updates.
I use a machine with internet access to download the updates and then
transfer them manually.  If anyone has any ideas on how to
authenticate ClamAV  database updates, please let me know.

if you use official signatures thay are digital signed, if you use 3dr party signature it must be gpg signed

there is download scripts that automate this, ironical http://sanesecurity.com/ is a wordpress site that is infacted with mailware popups :(

i have reported this before but maybe only me that can see the fun in it ?

on that site check usage menu

still need help ask for this here again