On Thursday 15 October 2015 11:22:21 Steve Basford wrote:

> http://sanesecurity.co.uk/foxhole-databases/

Unfortunatly, nothing seems to be linked, the only thing I can save is
the web page itself with either iceweasel or chromium.  And I did enable
cookies, in chromium, to no avail.

I am also an old (81 yo) long retired pensioner, so I can't afford to
donate at the requested level.

Are my browsers broken or is this policy, taking a donation to gain
access?

I'm not unhappy if the latter is the case, I long ago learned about
TANSTAAFL. ;-)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)