On Oct 15, 2015, at 4:32 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount
<qua...@zimbra.com<mailto:qua...@zimbra.com>> wrote:

--On Thursday, October 15, 2015 9:07 PM +0000 "Joel Esler (jesler)"
<jes...@cisco.com<mailto:jes...@cisco.com>> wrote:

http://blog.clamav.net/2015/10/clamavorg-relaunch-now-with-on-page.html

ClamAV.org relaunch, now with on page downloads!
Those of you that have visited ClamAV.org recently may have noticed a
slight change in our procedures for downloads.  For years, we've been
shuttling you over to Sourceforge's download site to download our
packages.

It would be great, while you're fixing things, to please fix the SSL cert for
clamav.org<http://clamav.org/>. ;)  It would be preferable to be able to do
https based downloads.  Thanks!

www.clamav.net<http://www.clamav.net/> uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is only valid for the following names:
*.herokuapp.com<http://herokuapp.com/>, herokuapp.com<http://herokuapp.com/>
(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

—Quanah

We’ll definitely look into it!

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Threat Intelligence Team & Open Source