Not sure what you reason for trying to reach that mirror from your browser, but
if you are experiencing a problem with it then a better method might be to use
the following Terminal command to see what your history with that site has been:

/usr/local/clamXav/bin/freshclam --list-mirrors

In my case I get:

> -------------------------------------
> Mirror #7
> IP: 78.46.84.244
> Successes: 0
> Failures: 5
> Last access: Fri Nov  6 18:04:32 2015
> Ignore: Yes
> -------------------------------------

which does appear to confirm problems with that server and it’s been
temporarily marked “Ignore” for me.  I would have to guess that it’s no longer
a valid clamav.net mirror server.

ClamAV used to have a site where you could check the integrity of all mirror
sites by country, but that page was taken down with a promise to replace it
with something more useful, but that doesn’t seem to have happened.  I found it
very useful in such cases as it told me immediately if a server was down or
out-of-date so I could then contact their network administrator directly about
it.

-Al-