On 27.11.15 13:27, Andreas Schulze wrote:
I like to scan directories recursive. Of course I have to exclude some subdirs.
But somewhere deeper one special dir should be included again...

$ find /foo -type d
/foo
/foo/bar
/foo/bar/buzz
/foo/bar/mumble
/foo/bar/random
/foo/bar/special
/foo/other_dir

Everything under /foo should be scanned. But all under /foo/bar which should
/not/ be scanned.
Exept one special /foo/bar/special which should be scanned again.

I tried
 clamscan --include=/foo/bar/special --exclude=/foo/bar
and also
 clamscan --exclude=/foo/bar --include=/foo/bar/special

But it looks like paths once excluded could not be included again.
Any suggestions?

run clam(d)scan on the "included" again
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges. _______________________________________________