Hi there,

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016, Benny Pedersen wrote:

i have seen it [crash] so many times now that i like to know if its
just me that use it or its known problem

It might just be you.

I've been using clamav-milter on various mail servers for more than a
decade and I can't remember ever seeing it crash - although it's not
beyond the realms of possibility that it did it once or twice without
my noticing, nor even that I forgot the odd occasion.  But recurrent
problems are out of the question, I would have noticed and I would
either have fixed them or ditched the software.  The systems were
originally Slackware and Red Hat but now (for better, or for worse:)
exclusively Debian although still compiled from sources taken from the
relevant upstream stable releases only.  Sorry, I'm afraid I have very
little experience with Gentoo.

You might need to do a bit more work to provide enough information for
anyone to help you.

--

73,
Ged.