On 12.03.16 13:06, Jonathan Scoggins wrote:
Quick question regarding the clamav module for proftpd on Trusty. From my
searches, I have found no documentation for configuring the module to scan
files before they enter the network.  Does anyone have a link or a README
on this?  Thank you!

what do you mean before they enter the network?
you can only scan files that were already uploaded...

I think you should enable hiddenstores in proftpd so files will be hidden when uploading, scanned and renamed after..

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains? _______________________________________________