Joel,

First congrats to you and the team, from the sounds of it, this took a lot of
late nights and caffeine. Quick question, are any of the official sigs
{main/daily/bytecode} changing names (or extensions)? That does not seem to be
the case but I figure it would be good to confirm in order to avoid any
surprises.

Cheers,

- Rafael

Rafael Ferreira