Greetings all;

I got a zip this morning, addressed to me from me.  Dropped on
virustotal, show 9 hits from other viri detectors.

Opening this will ruin your day.  Its ransomware.

I'm now nuking that real source address on the mail server.  No clue if
that will help, but when a class D attacks me, that whole class C gets
sent to /dev/null on the mail server, forever.

But I have saved it, and you need to develop a detector pretty fast,  so
where do I send it?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)