Well, I feel dumb now... not sure why I didn't try that before.

Thanx Mickey!

Rob.

On 05/04/2016 06:00 PM, Mickey Sola wrote:
Hi Rob,

Just tested this, and it seems setting both "StructuredSSNFormatNormal" and
"StructuredSSNFormatStripped" to "no" in clamd.conf should give you the
behaviour you want.

Let me know if that works for you.

Cheers,
Mickey