I have a server (RHEL 6 Enterprise) running with Amavis and ClamAv which worked
fine.

Today i did an update of the packages and clamav was one of them. After a
reboot (kernel) it doesn't work anymore and now i get tens of clamscan
processes which eats my CPU power in no time.
So i tried to start clamd with "service clamd.amavisd start" and this is what
it is spitting out:

# service clamd.amavisd start
Starting clamd.amavisd: LibClamAV Warning:
LibClamAV Warning: *** The virus database is older than 7 days! ***
LibClamAV Warning: *** Please update it as soon as possible. ***
LibClamAV Warning: **************************************************
LibClamAV Error: Can't load /var/lib/clamav/mainOLD.cvd: Can't verify database
integrity
LibClamAV Error: cli_loaddbdir(): error loading database
/var/lib/clamav/main.cvd
ERROR: Can't verify database integrity

But my configs (amavisd.conf & clamd.conf) have set "/var/spool/amavisd/db" as
databasedirectory. And i can't find any config which have set the
/var/lib/clamav directory.

These are the RPM's i have installed

clamav-devel-0.99.1-1.el6.x86_64
clamav-unofficial-sigs-3.7.1-7.el6.noarch
clamav-0.99.1-1.el6.x86_64
clamav-db-0.99.1-1.el6.x86_64
clamav-milter-0.99.1-1.el6.x86_64

When i put the main.cvd from the "/var/spool/amavisd/db" to the
"/var/lib/clamav" directory, clamd starts, but amavis doesn't log in the
amavis.log (but that for the amavis community).

Anyone has an idea how i can change the directory to the directory we have set?

Thanks in advance.