Will do, thanks. Sorry for the clutter.

--
Andy Keller
Cloud Security Manager | CISSP, CCSK, Security+ | Decision Lens
<http://www.decisionlens.com/>andykel...@decisionlens.com
o: (703) 399-3186
c: (419) 356-3419

On 10/12/16, 11:33 AM, "clamav-users on behalf of Mark Allan"
<clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net on behalf of markjal...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Andy,

    As this is more closely related to ClamXav rather than ClamAV, this request
should be directed to ClamXav's support team at
https://www.clamxav.com/contactus rather than here.

    Regards
    Mark

    > On 12 Oct 2016, at 4:27 pm, Andy Keller <andykel...@decisionlens.com>
wrote:

    > We’ve got the netty-all.jar that is the subject of a recent false
positive and subsequent fix:
https://www.clamxav.com/BB/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4761&sid=b5e35899ad6c2e6a132aa87031dc504c

    > However, despite updating our definitions via freshclam, this is still
hitting on that file. Has anyone else experienced something similar?