I uploaded a small ASCII-format file, which, like the EICAR test file, is
supposed to trigger a warning from AV software. I'd be happy to email this
to the appropriate address, but I won't do that until someone can confirm
which address I can use without breaking any rules.

Thank you for your help.

--
Richard McCombie

DevOps Engineer

Do you want to work at Onfido?
Check out our open positions <https://onfido.com/careers>

If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to
anyone else (it may contain confidential or privileged information), please
erase all copies of it, including all attachments, and please let the
sender know it went to the wrong person. Thanks.