Hi all.

As stated in the subject, I am wondering if it would be useful
to include a link to the analysis of the submitted file into the
"Description" field.

For example, today our ClamAV missed the file described here:

https://malwr.com/analysis/MjQ3MWExYzBhNTRjNGJhOTg1Yjc4NzMxMGNkNDAyMjQ/

It ended up to be just the first step in order to download the
real malware:

https://malwr.com/analysis/MzVkNzAzYjBiOTJhNDlmODhkZjRiY2EwY2EwOWZhZWE/

I do not have the chance to run the same kind of thorough
analysis but maybe the people who are receiving the report
from the ClamAV web site interface will get a better idea
of why I am submitting the stuff.

Best regards,
    Matteo

--
Matteo Dessalvi
Abteilung: HPC

GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Planckstraße 1, 64291 Darmstadt, Germany, www.gsi.de

Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Darmstadt
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528

Geschäftsführung:
Ursula Weyrich
Professor Dr. Karlheinz Langanke
Jörg Blaurock

Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: St Dr. Georg Schütte
Stellvertreter: Ministerialdirigent Dr. Rolf Bernhardt