I also submitted an FP a few days ago.  I'm not as much of a fan of
whitelisting what could be a fairly serious exploit that i'd be allowing
people to download if it were valid.  Hopefully it will be fixed up soon.
The documents i found it in are public, so if there is way to expedite the
process, i'm happy to supply other information.