Our environment is a local mirror.
However, it does not matter.

I wanted to know if there is the case that the DNS TXT of ClamAV have
not been updated for few days.
Could it be possibe?
Is this issue caused by the problem on our enviroment of querying DNS?
The daily.cvd is updated in real time now.
Could this issue be happened when the freshclam try to query DNS?