On Wed, December 7, 2016 5:03 pm, Benny Pedersen wrote:

>> You can bypass the warning if desired.
>
> worst advise you ever have giving here

Thanks... but I didn't actually say you *should* ... but browsers do allow
you too.

In this case the firefox error box was:

bugs.clamav.net uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate ***is only valid*** for bugzilla.clamav.net
Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

Seeing as the url is: https://bugs.clamav.net/
and the certificate is for bugzilla.clamav.net, you are given
a bit of information to help you decide if you really want to bypass the
warning.

BIG FLASHING LED'S -> not saying that you should

Plus, you have to click Advanced, Add Exception before you
even get to confirming the exception... so you have to be pretty certain
you want to do this.

Hopefully case closed ;)

--
Cheers,