Hi all!

There used to be a hack in libclamav, whereby function cli_append_virus() added the virus name to an array when SCAN_ALL was true. It was a hack because a caller argument had different types according to that flag.

The hack was temporary, and it seems to be gone in recent versions.

What is now the behavior if multiple virus are found? I have an email filter that can be configured to take different action according to virus names. How do I update it? (Filter actions are "none", "pass", "reject", "drop", in that order. A message with multiple viruses gets the rightmost action.)

Thanks for any idea
Ale