This includes .jar zips.  I am seeing this across dozens of GNU/Linux
servers. Other than --exclude=*.jar what else can be done to fix these
fp's?

/home/ddale/.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-1.10-
bin/6oa4rff9viiqskhgd6uns5v1f8/gradle-1.10/lib/plugins/gradle-plugins-
1.10.jar: Win.Trojan.Toa-5367477-0 FOUND
/home/frank/.gradle/wrapper/dists/gradle-1.10-
bin/6oa4rff9viiqskhgd6uns5v1f8/gradle-1.10/lib/plugins/gradle-plugins-
1.10.jar: Win.Trojan.Toa-5367477-0 FOUND

Any chance this will be fixed? Between the fp's for --detect-
structured=yes and these fp's for trojans Clamscan is becoming, IMHO,
its own worst enemy.

Frank Sfalanga Jr. | Director of Information Technology
Ph. 239-221-3309 | fr...@csiglobalvcard.com<mailto:fr...@csiglobalvcard.com>
CSI Enterprises, Inc. | www.csiglobalvcard.com<http://www.csiglobalvcard.com>
Enjoy our latest video and check out our YouTube channel for more-
If your accounting office still looks like this, it’s time to modernize your
payables!<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtTkMl7yFvM>

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or proprietary of CSI Enterprises, Inc. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and
destroy all copies and attachments, and be advised that any review or
dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information
contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.