I said in a previous mail, that i had the problem on CentOS 6 boxes, and that's not true, sorry for that. All my CentOS 6 boxes are OK, and they have latest pcre from CentOS:

[root@correio ~]# rpm -qa | grep pcre
pcre-devel-7.8-7.el6.x86_64
pcre-7.8-7.el6.x86_64

The boxes on CentOS 5, however, these are the ones that broked with the new signatures. And they also have latest PCRE libs from CentOS:

[root@correio ~]# rpm -qa | grep pcre
pcre-6.6-9.el5
pcre-devel-6.6-9.el5

On my very few CentOS 5 boxes still running (just 2 actually), i manually compiled PCRE 8.40 with the same parameters used by CentOS compilation:

./configure --enable-utf8 --enable-unicode-properties

recompiled clamav linking pcre to /usr/local, and things are working again !!!