Hi,
whenever it is possible, I prefer to avoid using closed source and proprietary
software. For this reason, I'm looking for an open source and free (deep sense)
AV.
I read in your website and on the web that clamAV: includes a number of
utilities: a command-line scanner, automatic database updater and a scalable
multi-threaded daemon, running on an anti-virus engine from a shared library.
So I would like to use it as standard AV for several cases including mail
scanning, real-time file scanning, web protection as standard AV does.
I know that exist several components for windows as: clamwin, clamsentinel and
firefox addon fireclam.
Since all are based on clamAV, I wonder to know if you are thinking about
making an official client with all those capabilities.
Considering that exist several proprietary solutions with freeware version
based on clamAV (e.g. Immunet).

Thank you,
Salvatore