As I didn't hear back from anyone, I placed an exclude statement for the
file just so that I could finish the scan. These warnings are halting the
scan!

Turns out I got a second LibClamAV warning after I excluded the first one:

Scanning C:\Program Files (x86)\InstallShield Installation
Information\{1FA41DBD-E8F8-46B1-A90C-1FA7E823DA58}\ISSetup.dll
LibClamAV Warning: Bytecode runtime error at line 968, col 5

Cheers,
Rudy