On 10.06.17 12:30, n...@collinson.fr wrote:
When I run my cron.daily clamAV shell script from command line logged in as
root, it works perfectly using # /etc/cron.daily/00clamscan_daily.
However when it runs automatically at 3am as a cron.daily script, bad files are detected
but not moved to quarantine (--move=/tmp/quarantine), they are simply listed in
/var/log/clamav/clamav-$(date +'%Y-%m-%d').log with a summary saying "not
copied" (see below)