Hi

I think the is a fault with that particular provider of the mirror

whois 193.1.193.64 os showing as HEANET-MIRROR

My 'dig database.clamav.net <http://database.clamav.net/>' in the UK Liverpool
here WAS showing as that IP address,

however the round-robin doesn’t seem to use that server anymore strangely
enough? and NOW using others instead

Maybe contact heanet and ask them if the is an issue with there mirror server

Or change ya freshclam.conf to use another dns like db.uk.clamav.net
<http://db.uk.clamav.net/>

Regards

Simon