Hi

We use db.za.clamav.net as one of our database mirrors for freshclam and there has been no changes to the configuration of Freshclam. We have been receiving the following error when attempting to download from it for the past week:

ClamAV update process started at Mon Sep  4 12:14:49 2017
foxhole_all.cdb is up to date (version: custom database)
rfxn.ndb is up to date (version: custom database)
rfxn.hdb is up to date (version: custom database)
main.cvd is up to date (version: 58, sigs: 4566249, f-level: 60, builder: sigmgr)
WARNING: Can't download daily.cvd from db.za.clamav.net
Trying again in 5 secs...
ClamAV update process started at Mon Sep  4 12:14:56 2017
foxhole_all.cdb is up to date (version: custom database)
rfxn.ndb is up to date (version: custom database)
rfxn.hdb is up to date (version: custom database)
main.cvd is up to date (version: 58, sigs: 4566249, f-level: 60, builder: sigmgr)
WARNING: Can't download daily.cvd from db.za.clamav.net
Trying again in 5 secs...

We have 2 DatabaseMirrors specified and the second one is working correctly:

DatabaseMirror db.za.clamav.net
DatabaseMirror db.de.clamav.net

I noticed a post mentioning similar issues on 24 August:

http://www.mail-archive.com/clamav-users@lists.clamav.net/msg44331.html

...and a blog announcment on 23 August:

http://blog.clamav.net/2017/08/cvd-download-issues-for-august-23-2017.html

Thank you in advance.