On 05.10.17 10:10, Bob Williams wrote:
Apologies for generating noise. :-(

I have visited the website
<http://lists.clamav.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/clamav-users> several
times and followed the unsubscribe process, but I am still receiving list
mailings.  I never received the confirmation email, and yes, I've checked
my spam/junk folder.  If the list admin reads this I'd be grateful for
some help.

the unsubscribe confirmation request may be dropped/rejected by your
mailservers too.

also, do those mail come exactly to your address use...@karmasailing.uk?
It happens sometimes that person lets old account forward mail and can't
unsubscribe from new one...

Windows 2000: 640 MB ought to be enough for anybody