You are right! I disabled the ign2 file containing a couple of bytecode
signatures generating false positives (to see if they were fixed), but I didn't
notice that I also had these two 'trojan' signatures in the same file.

I've re-enabled the PUA.*Trojan* signatures in the ign2 file and my notices have
stopped.

The bytecode signature appear to be fixed as they are no longer in the ign2
file, but are generating no notices.

BC.Pdf.Exploit.CVE_2017_2862-6331914-0
BC.Pdf.Exploit.CVE_2017_3032-6316401-6

THX -- Mark