Am 20.11.2017 um 16:01 schrieb Peter Geerts:
As far as I understand : files that are uploaded to a website/CMS system
are offered/delegated to clamav for checking.
Can you elaborate on the sanesecurity link because I have been at their
site but didn't find anything that could help me for this specific
scenario.

you don't want any scripts uploaded on a website by foreigners at all

http://sanesecurity.com/usage/signatures/
http://sanesecurity.com/foxhole-databases/

sorry, but nobody can read the signature descriptions for you and sql injection has nothing to do with clamav / file-uploads at all - here you go: https://www.modsecurity.org/

if you think you can just eaisly secure a webserver with some clicks and install some stuff you are wrong - invest the time to do your homework or hire somebody - seriously!