On 26.01.18 13:09, Kees Theunissen wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018, Al Varnell wrote:

If you can't revert to daily 24255 then disable daily.cld until you know it's
fixed.

Has anybody updated to daily 24257 to see if that helps? I doubt that it does
as no sigs are shown as dropped.

I'm running ClamAv 0.99.2 on two mail servers (debian 9, with
sendmail / MimeDefang / SpamAssassing /ClamAv) and a
workstation (slackware 14.2) without any problem.

I'm currently running daily 24257. But 24256 ran without
problems too.

I've had to start clamd on 3 of servers I looked at, some other were OK.

He who laughs last thinks slowest. _______________________________________________