Hello,

I installed the ClamAV on my linux server
<https://moodle.org/mod/glossary/showentry.php?eid=30&displayformat=dictionary>
and
configured a Moodle LMS to use the ClamAV. They have a plugin in Moodle for
it. Here are the parameters for connecting to ClamAV:

Running method: Unix domain
<https://moodle.org/mod/glossary/showentry.php?eid=17&displayformat=dictionary>
 socket

Unix domain socket:  /var/run/clamd.scan/clamd.sock

The clamd server is running and the socket really exist in specified
location.

But when I tried to upload
<https://moodle.org/mod/glossary/showentry.php?eid=19&displayformat=dictionary>
 files in Moodle to test the anti-virus, messages like the following,
appear in the log file of Clamd:

WARNING: lstat() failed on: /tmp/phpag0dQF

I added user clamscan (the user under which clamd server is running) to the
apache group.

The permission
<https://moodle.org/mod/glossary/showentry.php?eid=9986&displayformat=dictionary>
 of /tmp/ are :

drwxrwxrwt. root root

I have disabled SELinux to ensure it is not blocking anything.

I don't understand what is preventing ClamAV to scan files uploaded via
Moodle.

Thank for your help.

Karl