Hello,

when submitting phish samples, should I use the same form as for malware?
(https://www.clamav.net/reports/malware)
some time ago it contained selection list whether it's malware, phish, false
positive.
Now the page contains forms for malware and false positives - no phishes.

I hope phishes are still to be detected :)

side question: is it fine to strip sample of an e-mail of private data like
recipient mail address, Received: headers etc?