I've had a customer reporting problems sending a supposedly all-text (likely actually multipart text+html with no hand-added attachments) triggering this signature.

Since it's a hash I'm baffled by what it might be misfiring on in a legitimate more-or-less text-only message.

I don't yet have a copy of the message that actually triggered this signature, and after finally getting a couple of empty test messages they are of course scanning clean.

Can anyone give any more detail on what kind of file or file component this is matching on? All I can see is that it's in daily.hsb, so beyond the fact that it is a hash of either the whole file or a component of a Word document containing macros I have no idea what it is, and whether it's really a FP or not.

-kgd