Am 21.02.2018 um 16:06 schrieb Bill S:
On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 9:35 AM, SCOTT PACKARD
<scott.pack...@raytheon.com> wrote:
Bill S -
I found it confusing also; I've only gone through the website's downloads
verbiage.

I was able to find these -4 versions by Googling on the full package name.
Once I found one, I saw I could go to https://rpmfind.net/ and look there for
clamav, and its dependent packages.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.  Although Slackware has a
"rpm2targz" utility I have a feeling it would be a real bag of worms
to get it installed and working particularly since there are so  many
different .rpms for different versions of Fedora etc.

correct don't use it

next time just mention in the initial-post about what problem excatly you are talking and on what operating system in which version - that saves a lot of ping-pong and guessings