Hey everyone,

I am looking into what is going on, I will provide an update when I have more
information.

Thank you,

Tom McCourt | Talos: Open Source Team| tmcco...@cisco.com

On 2/28/18, 9:11 AM, "clamav-users on behalf of Mark Allan"
<clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net on behalf of markjal...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thanks to all who replied. It does indeed *appear* to be correct - the DNS
entry matches the daily.cvd file, which in turn matches the last email on the
mailing list.

    I suppose my question would have been better worded as "Is this INTENTIONAL
or has something gone wrong with the update process?"

    Mark

    > On 28 Feb 2018, at 2:05 pm, Frank Elsner <fr...@moltke28.b.shuttle.de>
wrote:

    > On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 12:52:42 +0000 Mark Allan wrote:
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> I just noticed that there don't appear to have been any updates to
daily.cvd since v24352 on Monday 26th, which seems unlikely.

    >> Is this correct or has something gone wrong with the update process?
Could it be related to the update of the clamav.net backend that you blogged
about...on Monday.

    > I think it is correct. My logfile shows
    >
    > Feb 28 14:22:10 ... daily.cld is up to date (version: 24352, sigs:
1861789, f-level: 63, builder: neo)