Tilman is correct.  Thank you.

Reindl, it is not productive, nor helpful on an Open Source product to berate
people like that.  That does not foster a sense of community, and helps no one.
 We can't expect people to come here and ask for help and work out the problems
with our answers and suggestions unless this is a warm and welcoming community.
 That's what it needs to be.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jes...@cisco.com<mailto:jes...@cisco.com>

On Mar 8, 2018, at 4:08 AM, Tilman Schmidt