Hi Maarten,

okay, I will try that, thanks.

Out of interest, are there other public, known good extra virus definitions
that include these PHP and/or web server specific patterns/signatures ?

I looked on the clamav site, but only found the standard signature set.

Also - in case I do get a hold of extra signatures - would I have to merge
them into the existing definition set or simply run these in a separate
scan ?

Thanks.

Peter