Hi all.

I'm trying to install clamav-0100 in the office Linux box (Debian 9.4).

The compilation process goes  as a breeze, but when I try to launch
clamscan, the only result I have is that error message: "ERROR: This
tool requires libclamav with functionality level 91 or higher (current
f-level: 85)".

I think I have correctly installed libclamav, and until yesterday I
used version 0.99.4 of clamav. But as far as I can see, Debian package
for clamav - libclamav7 (0.99.4+dfsg-1+deb9u1) - does not support the
last version.

What could I do?
 --
M.Sc. Alberto García Fumero
Usuario Linux 97 138, registrado 10/12/1998