I see.

Is it possile to let print out with the error messages what file is it? As you can see, I excluded all movies and so on (mp4|MP4|mkv|MKV|avi|AVI|wmv|WMV|ts|TS|flv|FLV|mov|MOV|JPG|jpg|mp3|MP3|tc) that are very big, that may cause this, but I might forget something other big too.

Thank you
Pavel Kosina