(Forgive me If I'm making a mistake here, but I never received any replies for
my message the first time!) Am I supposed to send my questions to
clamav-users-requ...@lists.clamav.net
<mailto:clamav-users-requ...@lists.clamav.net>
OR clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net
<mailto:clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net>
OR clamav-users@lists.clamav.net <mailto:clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
??
Again I apologize. This was not explained very clearly on the instructions sign
up page and I only recently noticed the difference when I got some emails from
other users asking others for help and noticed it wasn't the same as the
"requests" email, Now I'm totally lost here.

This is my original email asking for help.