Hi,

Apparently the cudasvc.com URLs are a function of Barracuda for their
customers, replacing dangerous public URLs in messages with private
links to barracuda-hosted warnings or screening pages, to prevent
customers from receiving and following original potentially malicious URLs.

Microsoft has a simlar service:  safelinks.protection.outlook.com

It seems to me there are all sorts of negative consequences to altering
message content in this way, however that's poor excuse for adding such
URLs to a publically distributed virus filter rule.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (m...@misty.com), KC3DRE