Hi,
I submitted a false-negative about six hours ago and it hasn't yet
been detected and still seeing them being received. I don't want to
post it here to further enable the scammers, but this is the
virustotal entry:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ef65f07bf10746665d308e147a6a86329c169e1ac86e7e414ae5a809210775c1/detection

A dozen other antivirus vendors are blocking them now - why not
clamav? How does the process of adding new signatures work? Is there a
staff of people working on this or something less?

I realize it's free, and I'm not complaining - just want to know what
I should expect. We've also contributed to Steve's effort at Sane, but
should we be relying on him?

Thanks,
Alex