"What is the interval that you run this?"

Every 15 minutes by cron, specifically:

         OCBG='/opt/clamav/bin/getfreshclam'

    3  *   * * *  root  test -x $OCBG  &&  /usr/bin/sudo -u clamav $OCBG  &&
/usr/bin/killall -HUP havp80c  &&  /usr/bin/killall -HUP havp80d
   18  *   * * *  root  test -x $OCBG  &&  /usr/bin/sudo -u clamav $OCBG  &&
/usr/bin/killall -HUP havp80c  &&  /usr/bin/killall -HUP havp80d
   33  *   * * *  root  test -x $OCBG  &&  /usr/bin/sudo -u clamav $OCBG  &&
/usr/bin/killall -HUP havp80c  &&  /usr/bin/killall -HUP havp80d
   48  *   * * *  root  test -x $OCBG  &&  /usr/bin/sudo -u clamav $OCBG  &&
/usr/bin/killall -HUP havp80c  &&  /usr/bin/killall -HUP havp80d

(Original post mentioned the interval in passing in the text.)

> > Attached is the code we use to update ClamAV: 'getfreshclam' is run
> > by cron under userid clamav (same as clamd) every so often
> > (currently every 15 mins) to determine if there are any relevant