Am 17.10.18 um 14:33 schrieb Dino Edwards:
> How about you contribute something of value to this discussion instead of a
> link about how this was added in Linux 7 years ago so you can show everyone
> how clever you are.

i contributed the link which explains how these folders are supposed to
get created at boot and any mkdir/chown dance is plain wrong - it's not
my fault that you don't recognize input when you get it
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/tmpfiles.d.html

and if one insists in "ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir /run/clamav" he should
make it proper as "ExecStartPre=-/bin/mkdir /run/clamav" which don't
fail the whole service in case the directory already exists