I cannot argue that malware does not show up in Google Docs which is wide open
to anybody that wants to post there, as I know it has occurred. Not sure how
big a problem it has become for Google to police. I think it would be better if
malwarepatrol were to list the specific site where the malware was reportedly
found, rather than condemning the entire sub-domain.

-Al-