There is something I don't get
this my clamd.conf

user@debian:~/Downloads/clamav-0.101.0$ cat /etc/clamav/clamd.conf
#Automatically Generated by clamav-daemon postinst
#To reconfigure clamd run #dpkg-reconfigure clamav-daemon
#Please read /usr/share/doc/clamav-daemon/README.Debian.gz for details
LocalSocket /var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl
FixStaleSocket true
LocalSocketGroup clamav
LocalSocketMode 666
# TemporaryDirectory is not set to its default /tmp here to make overriding
# the default with environment variables TMPDIR/TMP/TEMP possible
User clamav
ScanMail true
ScanArchive true
ArchiveBlockEncrypted false
MaxDirectoryRecursion 100
FollowDirectorySymlinks true
FollowFileSymlinks true
ReadTimeout 180
MaxThreads 12
MaxConnectionQueueLength 2000
LogSyslog true
LogRotate true
LogFacility LOG_LOCAL6
LogClean false
LogVerbose false
PreludeEnable no
PreludeAnalyzerName ClamAV
DatabaseDirectory /var/lib/clamav
OfficialDatabaseOnly false
SelfCheck 3600
Foreground true
Debug 0
PidFile true
MaxEmbeddedPE 3999M
ScanOLE2 true
ScanPDF true
ScanHTML true
MaxHTMLNormalize 3999M
MaxHTMLNoTags 3999M
MaxScriptNormalize 3999M
MaxZipTypeRcg 3999M
ScanSWF true
DetectBrokenExecutables false
ExitOnOOM false
LeaveTemporaryFiles false
AlgorithmicDetection true
ScanELF true
ScanPE true
IdleTimeout 30
CrossFilesystems true
PhishingSignatures true
PhishingScanURLs true
ExtendedDetectionInfo true
PhishingAlwaysBlockSSLMismatch false
PhishingAlwaysBlockCloak false
PartitionIntersection false
DetectPUA 1
BlockMax 1
OLE2BlockMacros 1
ArchiveBlockEncrypted 1
ScanPartialMessages 1
PartitionIntersection 1
HeuristicScanPrecedence 1
StructuredDataDetection 1
CommandReadTimeout 5
SendBufTimeout 400
MaxQueue 100
ExtendedDetectionInfo 1
OLE2BlockMacros 1
ScanOnAccess true
AllowAllMatchScan true
ForceToDisk false
DisableCertCheck false
DisableCache false
MaxScanSize 3999M
MaxFileSize 3999M
MaxRecursion 160
MaxFiles 20000
MaxPartitions 10000
MaxIconsPE 10000
PCREMatchLimit 10000
PCRERecMatchLimit 10000
PCREMaxFileSize 3999M
ScanXMLDOCS true
ScanHWP3 true
MaxRecHWP3 16
StreamMaxLength 3999M
LogFile /var/log/clamav/clamav.log
LogTime true
LogFileUnlock true
Bytecode true
BytecodeSecurity TrustSigned
BytecodeTimeout 60000
BytecodeUnsigned 1
ScanOnAccess 1
OnAccessMaxFileSize 0
OnAccessMountPath /
OnAccessIncludePath /
OnAccessMaxFileSize 0
OnAccessPrevention 1
OnAccessDisableDDD 1

but I still get

LibClamAV Warning: cli_msxml_parse_document: encountered issue in
parsing xml document
LibClamAV Warning: cli_scanxz: decompress file size exceeds limits -
only scanning 27262976 bytes

What am I missing? should't all the files >4G be scanned?