On 28.01.19 23:10, Yasuhiro KIMURA wrote:
I'm trying to use ClamAV with Postfix and ClamAV milter on Debian 9.
After installing clamav-milter package it uses
/var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl unix domain socket as MilterSocket
by default setting. So I added following settings in
/etc/postfix/main.cf.

But when receiving mail from other host Postfix always writes
following warning message to syslog.

Jan 28 22:46:59 kusanagi postfix/smtpd[15319]: warning: connect to Milter
service unix:/var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl: No such file or directory

However this socket surely exists on my sistem.

root@kusanagi[2796]# ls -l /var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl
srw-rw-rw- 1 clamav clamav 0  1月 27 06:25 /var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.ctl=

don't you run "smtpd" in chroot?

"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows."