PUA.Andr.Trojan.Generic-6878612-0 has also been dropped earlier today and will
be removed in the next daily update.

Regards,
Micah

On 3/13/19, 7:33 AM, "clamav-users on behalf of Mark Foley"
<clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net on behalf of mfo...@novatec-inc.com>
wrote:

    On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:26:06 +0100 vamp898 wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > since a few days we get a _lot_ detections for
    > PUA.Andr.Trojan.Generic-6878612-0
    >
    > Office Documents, ZIP Docuemnts, JPEG Images (containing nothing as
    > JPEG) are all more and more detected at this type. Not all of them but
    > way too much to see a real pattern what the actual issue is :(
    >
    > Is that something known?

    Yes, I'm having the same issue.  Several hundred emails in IMAP folder are
FOUND
    with this PUA.  Many of these messages are one or more years old, many of
the
    emails are generated from with my office and are unlikely to contain
malware.

    I'm wondering how legit this is and whether to actually go through and
remove
    hundreds of message from user's mail folder or to set .ign2 to ignore this
    signature.

    --Mark