On 22.05.19 10:51, Christopher Do - IQ-C via clamav-users wrote:
It can quarantine files, right?

no, only scan for viruses. other functionalities are left for different
software following basic UNIX logic "do one thing and do it good".

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 10:49 AM Alan Stern <st...@rowland.harvard.edu>
wrote:

On Tue, 21 May 2019, Leonardo Rodrigues wrote:

> Em 21/05/2019 11:37, Christopher Do - IQ-C via clamav-users escreveu:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking at endpoint security solutions and was wondering if anyone
> > could help me out with this info for ClamAV?
> >

>      basically, clamav is not what you're looking for ... it's basically
> a file scanner antivirus, not a resident antivirus, not a memory
> scanning antivirus, nothing of these features you're looking for. clamav
> is not an endpoint antivirus, it's a simply file scanner antivirus.

In fact, ClamAV is simply a file virus scanner.  It isn't an
"antivirus" at all -- it cannot remove viruses or deactivate them.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set.